Three staffers of Colombo National Hospital positive for COVID-19
Posted in Local News
Three members of the minor staff at the National Hospital in Colombo have tested positive for COVID-19.
The Minister of Health said 03 Wards & an operating theater were temporarily closed following the novel coronavirus situation at the hospital.
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka to process online applications for passports from June 15 June 7, 2023
- Sooriyawewa Pradeshiya Sabha secretary arrested for soliciting Rs.50,000 bribe June 7, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya and Bruno Divakara further remanded June 7, 2023
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023
The 3rd wave is raging.
The local pandemic managers are dumbstruck; no action on scientific lines are visible.