Tomorrow’s parliamentary session mandatory for all Government MPs
All members of parliament attached to the government have been requested to attend tomorrow’s parliamentary session.
The resolution on the proposed National Government is scheduled to be debated tomorrow and subsequently a vote will be taken in the house.
Issuing a statement Chief Government Whip Minister Gayantha Karunatileka has also informed all members to vote in favour of the resolution.
The United National Party has presented the resolution in line with the article 46(4) of the Constitution.
Leader of House Minister Lakshman Kiriella today informed party leaders about the move to present the motion in Parliament tomorrow.
(Source: News Radio)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023
- Person arrested over shooting of elephant “Sita” granted bail September 30, 2023
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023