Travel ban on Swiss Embassy staffer extended
The travel ban imposed on Swiss Embassy local staffer, Ganier Banister Francis, was extended till December 17 by the Colombo Chief Magistrate today.
It was reported that the CID is still in the process of recording a statement from Ms.Francis, who claimed that she was abducted by a group of unidentified men.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023