Two arrested over ‘white van’ press briefing remanded
Posted in Local News
The two suspects who had been arrested by the CID in connection with the former Minister Rajitha Senaratne’s white van media briefing have been remanded til December 27 when they were produced in court today.
The two men were arrested by the CID on Friday and were produced before Colombo Chief Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne this afternoon.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023