Four killed, two injured in building collapse
Posted in Local News
At least four persons were killed while another two were wounded after a building collapsed in Grandpass.
The building is said to have been utilized to store tea.
The injured were rushed to the Colombo National Hospital.
The Police are currently carrying out rescue and search missions in the area.
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka President instructs to install high-tech scanners at BIA VIP terminal May 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project May 26, 2023
- Dr. Shafi Shihabdeen reassigned to Kurunegala Hospital May 26, 2023