Two more Coronavirus cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Two more coronavirus patients have been identified in Sri Lanka, increasing the total number of confirmed cases to seven, Director General of Health Services Dr. Anil Jasinghe said.
He told media that both of them had returned from Italy recently and one of them was staying at Kandakadu Quarantine center and the other one was from Nattandiya area.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023