Two more Coronavirus cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Two more coronavirus patients have been identified in Sri Lanka, increasing the total number of confirmed cases to seven, Director General of Health Services Dr. Anil Jasinghe said.
He told media that both of them had returned from Italy recently and one of them was staying at Kandakadu Quarantine center and the other one was from Nattandiya area.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Moon landing today: US clinches first touchdown in 50 years February 23, 2024
- Johnston Fernando requests immediate probe into Sanath Nishantha’s death February 22, 2024
- CEB Spokesman Noel Priyantha resigns over controversial remarks February 22, 2024
- Sri Lanka settles US$ 20 million Iranian oil debt with tea February 22, 2024
- Sri Lanka’s Public Security Minister affirms continuation of operations despite pressure February 21, 2024