52 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
The Epidemiology Unit of the Ministry of Health states that two more patients have been identified taking the total infected patients in Sri Lanka to 52
Accordingly, 53 COVID-19 cases in total have been reported thus far with one recovery.
All 52 active cases are currently receiving treatment at the National Institute of Infectious Diseases.
Meanwhile, 243 suspected COVID-19 patients are currently being treated at selected hospitals in the country.
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023