Two more recovered from COVID-19 in Sri Lanka
Two more COVID-19 infected patients were recovered and discharged from the Infectious Disease Hospital (IDH), Ministry of Health said.
Accordingly, it said 16 persons had been so far recovered from COVID-19 in Sri Lanka.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Official Creditor Committee confirms debt treatment deal with Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka President appoints Deshabandu Tennakoon as acting IGP November 29, 2023
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023