Two Sri Lankan cricketers contract COVID-19
Two players of the Sri Lanka Cricket team have tested positive for COVID-19 infection, Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) stated.
Bowlers Binura Fernando and Chamika Karunaratne have been diagnosed with the virus, according to SLC.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023