UNP to fill vacant organizer posts within 2 weeks
The United National Party (UNP) says all existing vacancies for organizer posts will be filled within the next two weeks.
Several new organizers are to be selected today (January 31) evening, with the participation of Ranil Wickramasinghe, to fill vacant positions.
Meanwhile the Opposition Leader says that the party’s proposals for the Colombo Municipal Council (CMC), which is under UNP control, will be implemented soon and that they intend to discuss the matter with Municipal Councilor Mano Ganeshan to obtain his support.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023