UPFA MPs crossover to the government
Posted in Local News
MPs Wijith Wijayamuni Zoysa, Lakshman Seneviratne, Indika Banadaranayke and Piyasena Gamage have crossed over to the Government side.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
Grass is always green on the other side. These bastards don’t have any policies. Change side at any time for their political gains.