USD 10 million investment for drug production in Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka recently signed agreements worth USD 10 million with two companies to produce drugs in Sri Lanka.
Chairman of State Pharmaceuticals Corporation Dr. Sayuru Samarasundara signed the agreements with a Russian and an Indian Company.
28 drug producing companies under the instructions of Health Minister Rajitha Senarathne have agreed to be involved in drug production in Sri Lanka. The process will commence within 12 months.
(Government News Portal)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Sanath Nishantha to pay electric bills of SLPP low-income families October 4, 2023
- Chairman of CEYPETCO and CPSTL Uvais Mohamed resigns October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023