Uva PC to be dissolved tonight
Posted in Local News
The Uva Provincial Council will be dissolved from midnight today, Chief Minister of the Uva Province Shashindra Rajapaksa said a short while ago.
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
Kandasurindu pihitai obathumata Uva Palathe Ithuru tikath Kalama Danna
Hon Shashindra Rajapaksa is the uncrowned king of Uva providing excellent leadership to the population of Uva. Shashindra is presidential material; he is on his way to Janadhipadhi Mandiraya.
He will lead the UPFA to biggest victory its ever had in Sri Lankan political history in the forthcoming Uva provicial council elections. From there, following the Presidential elections, Shashindra should walk into the Prime Minister’s shoes.
Before the end of the decade, Shashindra shall be in Janadhipathi Mandiraya leding our Sinhala Buddhist Nation towards the Wonder of Asia status.