Validity of temporary driving licenses extended by two years
The validity period of every temporary driving license issued during the period from March 31, 2022 to June 30, 2023 has been extended for two years.
Accordingly, the Department of Motor Traffic stated that all temporary driving licenses issued within the above-mentioned time period will be valid for two years from the date of expiry.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023
- IMF chief Kristalina and Sri Lanka President Ranil discuss ongoing reforms and debt restructuring efforts September 21, 2023
- Two killed, two injured in shooting at Avissawella September 21, 2023
- Batticaloa Campus returned to Hizbullah September 20, 2023
- Dasun Shanaka to remain Captain for ICC World Cup 2023 September 20, 2023