Wholesale price of sugar reduced
The wholesale price of sugar has been reduced by Rs. 20 – Rs. 25 per kilogram, the Association of Importers & Wholesale Traders based in Pettah says.
The price reduction came into effect from midnight on Tuesday (March 07).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Person arrested over shooting of elephant “Sita” granted bail September 30, 2023
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023