Wild animals fleeing with the advent of new Minister: MR
Former President Mahinda Rajapaksa quipped yesterday that in the reshuffle of the Cabinet, the only Ministry that underwent a scientific transformation was the Wildlife Ministry.
He said further that the Wildlife Ministry had undergone a biological transformation with which and sensing the arrival of the new Minister the Deer and Sambhur living in the jungles had started to flee.
Mahinda Rajapaksa made this remark in reply to a question posed by a journalist at a religious function held at the Abayaramaya temple in Narahenpita yesterday.
The subject of Wildlife was given to Field Marshal Sarath Fonseka along with the subjects of Sustainable development and Regional Development at the Yesterday’s Cabinet reshuffle.
(Source: Daily Mirror – By Nalaka Sanjeewa Dahanayake)
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
Your entire family is thieves. Namal, Shiranthi, Gota, Basil, Yoshitha all are masterminds of corruption and bribery.
Fonseka is actually better than any of your family member !!.
if he was given minister of law and order it certainly would have been the Rajapaksas that would have fled the planet earth, blessings to deals that have been done with the government he has been given a different ministry