05 areas in Colombo, Ratnapura and Nuwara Eliya isolated
Posted in Local News
Five areas in the Colombo, Ratnapura and Nuwara Eliya Districts have been placed under isolation as of 6.00 am today.
The National Operation Centre for Prevention of COVID-19 Outbreak said in the Colombo District, Jayagath Mawatha, Sathsara Mawatha, Isuru Mawatha, Samanala Mawatha and Thapel Pettiya Junction in Thalahena North and Wijaya Mawatha and Jayagath Mawatha in Thalahena South were isolated this morning.
Meanwhile, Kahangama Kosgala Watte and Bopaththa Wasama in the Ratnapura District and Kataboola Middle Division in the Nuwara Eliya District were also placed under isolation.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023