109 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Two (02) more persons tested positive for COVID-19, increasing the total number of cases to 109 in Sri Lanka, according to the Ministry of Health.
The Epidemiology Unit of the Ministry of Health noted that three new cases tested positive today bringing the total number of cases to 109.
Another 199 persons continue to receive treatment under medical supervision on suspicions of having contracted the virus.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023