110 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Another person has tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka, increasing the total number of cases to 110, according to the Ministry of Health.
Earlier today, it was reported that two patients who contracted the virus had made a complete recovery, bringing the total number of recovered patients to 9. Accordingly, Sri Lanka’s current tally of positive cases now stands at 101.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka approves Sinopec’s $4.5 billion refinery proposal November 28, 2023
- Tamil Nadu government failed to understand the problem in Sri Lanka: Murali November 27, 2023
- Harin appointed Sports Minister, Pavithra appointed Irrigation Minister November 27, 2023