Contact numbers of the Special Presidential Task Force for Essential Services
Posted in Local News
The Special Presidential Task Force on Essential Services has introduced several telephone numbers to receive and provide information to the public.
This includes the following numbers – 0114 354854 , 0114 733600 and 0113 456200 – 204.
The Ministry of Public Administration and Home Affairs has taken measures to introduce several telephone numbers for the public to inform of their problems and grievances due to the state of emergency in the country.
The telephone numbers are – 0760 390 981, 0760 390 437, 0712 500 031 and 0766 528 068.
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023
- Police secures court order to block NPP protest planned for today June 8, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka to face rape trial in Australia June 8, 2023
- Digital Promotion Agency to be established for introducing new App to collect data of public sector – President June 8, 2023
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
Today 09th-May-2020 at Raddolugama Housing Rs 5,000 allowance was distributed.
My name comes under Gramma Sevaka 199c category.
When I went to collect it my name wasn’t at the list therefore I did not get the allowance.
I had already given my appeal to Katana Divisional Secretariat about my grievance.
Meantime I appeal from your good self to look into this & do the Justice to me appeal.
Name – Insar Mohothar
Address – 6D 22, National Housing, Raddolugama.
Tel : 0776445760
Email. _ email@example.com
Gramma Seva division – 199C Raddolugama North
Divisional Secretariat – Katana Divisional Secretariat