107 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
One more person tested positive for COVID-19, increasing the total number of cases to 107 in Sri Lanka, according to the Ministry of Health.
Earlier today, it was reported that two patients who contracted the virus had made a complete recovery, bringing the total number of recovered patients to 9. Accordingly, Sri Lanka’s current tally of positive cases now stands at 98.
More than 600,000 people worldwide have been infected with COVID-19, the corona virus.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023