12 Kilo’s of C4 found from Mannar
Police Special Task Force Officers arrested an individual along with 12 Kilograms of C 4 explosives and 6 Timing Circuits.
This was during a raid carried out in the Shanthipuram area in Mannar yesterday.
The STF noted that the bomb disposal unit of the Sri Lanka army in Kilinochchi would take steps to destroy the explosives and circuits.
Meanwhile, STF also arrested an individual from Ankumbura – Galhinna along with 20 CD’s containing sermons of an organization named Jahufeek Jahamath Ullah.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023