13 killed in landslides and floods
Posted in Local News
At least 13 persons were killed and several others have been injured following floods and landslides in several parts of the country, Police said.
According to the Police, two persons from Malabe, three from Bulathsinhala, five from Mathugama, two from Agalawatte and one person from Walipenna, have been killed by floods and landslides during the past 12 hours.
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Bruno Divakara arrested May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023