164 locals & 2 foreigners directed to quarantine facility
Posted in Local News
A group of 166 persons including 164 Sri Lankans and two South Korean nationals, who arrived at the Katunayake International Airport this morning from South Korea, have been sent to the special Quarantine facility in Batticaloa.
The director of health services, Director General, Doctor Anil Jasinghe said that passengers arriving from South Korea, Italy and Iran to the Katunayake airport will be quarantined from today onwards.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
Topitaa pisuu achrai kiyana tiyanyee