16th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Another patient who tested positive for the Coronavirus has died today, marking the 16th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 70-year-old male coronavirus patient from Colombo 02 area died while receiving treatment at the Colombo National Hospital today.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 16.
|Total Confirmed Cases||7,872|
|New Cases for the day||351|
|Observation in hospitals||537|
|Recovered & Discharged||3,803|
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023