16th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Another patient who tested positive for the Coronavirus has died today, marking the 16th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 70-year-old male coronavirus patient from Colombo 02 area died while receiving treatment at the Colombo National Hospital today.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 16.
|Total Confirmed Cases||7,872|
|New Cases for the day||351|
|Observation in hospitals||537|
|Recovered & Discharged||3,803|
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023