18-hour water cut in parts of Colombo
Posted in Local News
The National Water Supply and Drainage Board said that water supply will be suspended for a period of 18 hours from 1.00 pm tomorrow in several areas of Colombo due to an essential maintenance task.
Accordingly the water supply to Colombo 09 and Colombo 14 including Nawagampura will be suspended during this period.
Meanwhile the water supply in Colombo 13 and Colombo 15 will be under low pressure, the water board said.
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023