7th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Another patient who tested positive for the Coronavirus has died today, marking the 7th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 48-year-old male coronavirus patient died while receiving treatment at the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda today.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 7.
Total Confirmed Cases – 188
Active Cases – 139
New Cases – 3
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 228
Recovered & Discharged – 42
Deaths – 7
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
in the icu have they being given quinine
it is well known that the government higher ups are using quinine to prevent then from corona but not giving it to ICU patients in the thus causing their deaths If they deny this they should submit themselves to established their is no quinine in their blood