186 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
One more patient has tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 186, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 42 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 6 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 186
Active Cases – 138
New Cases – 1
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 228
Recovered & Discharged – 42
Deaths – 6
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023