43 more die of COVID-19: Death toll increases to 1,527
Posted in Local News
The COVID-19 death toll in Sri Lanka climbed to 1,527 with 43 more deaths being confirmed by the Director-General of Health Services today (01), the Government Information Department said.
According to the Government Information Department, 12 females and 31 males are among the deceased.
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023