45th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Another patient who tested positive for the COVID-19 has died today, marking the 45th death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 68-year-old female, a resident of the Colombo 10 Maligawatte area.
The cause of death at the post-mortem was identified as a heart attack caused by COVID-19.
This brings the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 45.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023