4th COVID-19 death reported in Sri Lanka
Another patient who tested positive for the Coronavirus has died today, marking the fourth death reported in Sri Lanka due to COVID-19.
A 58-year-old male coronavirus patient died while receiving treatment at the National Institute of Infectious Diseases (IDH) today.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 4.
Total Confirmed Cases – 151
Active Cases – 126
New Cases – 5
Total number of individuals in hospitals – 251
Recovered & Discharged – 21
Deaths – 4
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Official Creditor Committee confirms debt treatment deal with Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka President appoints Deshabandu Tennakoon as acting IGP November 29, 2023
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023