611 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
12 more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 611, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 134 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 7 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 611
Active Cases – 470
New Cases for the day – 23
Observation in hospitals – 317
Recovered & Discharged – 134
Total Deaths – 7
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023