762 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
Two more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 762, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 213 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 762
Active Cases – 540
New Cases for the day – 11
Observation in hospitals – 145
Recovered & Discharged – 213
Total Deaths – 9
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023