824 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
Posted in Local News
20 more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 824, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 232 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 824
Active Cases – 583
New Cases for the day – 0
Observation in hospitals – 134
Recovered & Discharged – 232
Total Deaths – 9
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023