970 COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sri Lanka
6 more patients have tested positive for COVID-19 in Sri Lanka increasing the total cases tally to 970, says the Ministry of Health.
In the meantime, a total number of 538 patients have recovered from the deadly virus so far.
Sri Lanka also reported 9 Coronavirus deaths up to now.
Total Confirmed Cases – 970
Active Cases – 423
New Cases for the day – 10
Observation in hospitals – 209
Recovered & Discharged – 538
Total Deaths – 9
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023