A citizen’s rule should be established in the country – NPP
The National People’s Power (NPP) points out the need to establish a citizen’s rule in the country.
NPP Leader MP Anura Kumara Dissanayake said that a general election should be held as soon as possible for a new parliamentary mandate.
No country’s economy was rebuilt with the help of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) or any other financial institution. Instead, countries recovered by using their own resources to develop their economies.
Mr. Dissanayake made these comments while addressing a public meeting held in Maharagama yesterday (July 24).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023