A student of the Kelaniya University hospitalized subsequent to a stabbing
A 21-year-old university female student was admitted to the Ragama Hospital after being stabbed by her boyfriend outside the Kelaniya University this morning, police said.
The Police Media Spokesman’s office said her 22 year old boyfriend has been taken into custody by the Kiribathgoda Police in connection with the incident.
They said the condition of the university student is not critical.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023