Acid attack on Ambanpola: Seven sentenced
Posted in Local News
Kandy High Court today sentenced seven accused over the acid attack on former Audit Superintendent Lalith Ambanpola in 2002, for 10-20 years rigorous imprisonment.
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
Yes this very good punishtment those who through acid for his face.Islam nothing with doing this insidence,this kind of violence did their personals criminal work.Islam never allowed to kill anyone without any reasons,if have any criminals then not should give any persons punishtment only have to give punishtment islamic sharia courts(not single person).