Adani to complete 500 MW Renewable Energy Project by December 2024
The progress of the 500 MW Renewable Energy Project in Mannar and Pooneryn was discussed with Anil Sardana, MD and CEO of Adani Transmission Ltd and the project management team yesterday morning (June 13) at the Ministry of Power and Energy, Minister Kanchana Wijesekara said.
“We discussed the challenges, road map and timeline for the project completion and the commitment by Adani Green Energy to complete the project by Dec 2024,” he said.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Nadeesha Dilhani Lekamge wins Asian Games athletics medal after 17 years October 3, 2023
- World Bank boosts Sri Lanka economic forecasts after inflation progress October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023