Airlines asked to limit number of passengers in flights to Sri Lanka
All airlines have been informed to limit their passengers to Sri Lanka to 75 per aircraft due to the prevailing COVID-19 situation, the Chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) said.
He stated that this will be in effect for two weeks from tomorrow (May 03).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023