All parties that were elected into power failed miserably – Anura Kumara
Leader of the JVP Anura Kumara Dissanayake stated that all the political parties that were elected into power failed to fulfill the needs of the people.
He further stated that the major two political parties had no ambition to satisfy the needs of the people but merely to fulfill their own personal agendas.
MP Dissanayake expressed these sentiments while addressing a gathering in Polonnaruwa.
Meanwhile Minister of Irrigation and Water Resource Management Wijith Wijayamuni Zoysa stated that the government should use their votes wisely at the upcoming elections.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Supreme Court invalidates Cabinet decision granting Paget road residence to Maithripala Sirisena February 29, 2024
- Nagananda Kodituwakku barred from practicing as Attorney-at-Law February 29, 2024
- Sri Lanka President highlights country’s Indian ocean security commitment at Pathfinder Conference February 29, 2024
- 36 persons injured in a bus accident in Monaragala February 29, 2024
- IMF Team to conduct second review of Sri Lanka’s EFF program in March 2024 February 28, 2024