Angoda Lokka’s accomplice arrested with 42kg of heroin, firearms
An accomplice of underworld kingpin ‘Angoda Lokka’ has been arrested in Ambathale in possession of 42kg of heroin valued at over Rs.420 million and a stock of firearms.
The Colombo Crimes Division said three T56 firearms, a pistol and 170 ammunition for a T56, were found in the suspect’s possession.
‘Angoda Lokka’ is presumed to have killed while in hiding in India. Security forces of India are currently probing into the alleged death of the underworld kingpin
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023