‘Aragalaya’ activist Senadhi Guruge remanded
Posted in Local News
‘Aragalaya’ Activist Senadhi Guruge who was arrested for abducting and assaulting two Sri Lanka Army intelligence officers remanded until September 02, 2022, by the Fort Magistrate’s Court today (August 25).
He was produced before Colombo Fort Magistrate’s Court earlier today.
The Joint Convenor of the Aragalaya National Movement Senadhi Guruge was arrested by the Colombo Central Crimes Investigations Division on Wednesday (August 24) down Vauxhall street while returning from the Fort Magistrate’s Court.
Guruge was a frontline activist at the Occupy Galle Face protest site.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
Now the ‘democracy and the ‘freedom’ going to end on the planet earth!