Arjun Aloysius arrives at PCoI with PC Gamini Marapana
Former Perpetual Treasuries Director Arjun Aloysius arrived at the Presidential Commission of Inquiry (PCoI) into the Treasury Bond issue for the fifth time with President’s Council (PC) Gamini Marapana a short while ago.
He was notified on September 8 to appear before the PCoI today with an affidavit.
The PCoI summoned Arjun Aloysius to record a statement on the recovered call recordings which were presented before the PCoI on September 6.
The recovered call recordings revealed that Arjun Aloysius had passed sensitive inside information on the February 27, 2015 Treasury bond auction to PTL CEO Kasun Palisena.
(Source: Daily News)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023