Azath Salley admitted to National Hospital
Posted in Local News
Former Western Province Governor Azath Salley who is under CID detention, admitted to the National Hospital in Colombo yesterday following a heart attack.
However, his condition is not critical and currently receiving treatment at Ward 49.
Azath Salley was arrested in March this year in connection with alleged involvement in the Easter Sunday attack.
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka to process online applications for passports from June 15 June 7, 2023
- Sooriyawewa Pradeshiya Sabha secretary arrested for soliciting Rs.50,000 bribe June 7, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya and Bruno Divakara further remanded June 7, 2023
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023