Basil Rajapaksa sworn in as Minister of Finance
Posted in Local News
Basil Rajapaksa was sworn in as the Minister of Finance before President Gotabaya Rajapaksa a short while ago.
Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa who held this portfolio, was sworn in as the Minister of Economic Policies and Plan Implementation.
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023
- It is imperative to equip our armed forces with state-of-the-art technologies and capabilities – Defence State Minister June 9, 2023
- ADB provides Sri Lanka access to concessional financing June 9, 2023
- Over 20 injured in bus lorry collision at Hanwella June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka signs agreement with RM Parks Inc to ensure uninterrupted fuel supply June 8, 2023