‘Bond transaction culprits at large’
Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa says those responsible for the controversial Treasury bond transactions should not be allowed to walk free.
Speaking at a function the Premier said the Attorney General who is overseeing the case, will resort to necessary legal measures pertaining to the Treasury bond transactions.
Prime Minister Rajapaksa stressed the government would not fail to take action against the perpetrators, adding they would not escape justice.
(Source: News Radio)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023