C.D. Wickramaratne granted another 3-month service extension to work as Chief of Sri Lanka Police
C.D. Wickramaratne has been given another 03-month service extension as the Inspector General of Police (IGP) with effect from today (July 09) by Sri Lanka President Ranil Wickremesinghe.
The service extension has been granted under the recommendation of Public Security Minister Tiran Alles.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023