Cabinet approves cost-based pricing formula for domestic LP Gas
Posted in Local News
The Cabinet of Ministers has approved to implement a cost-based price formula for domestic LP Gas (Liquefied Petroleum Gas) and revise it each month.
Accordingly, domestic gas prices will be revised on the 5th of every month based on that price formula with the aim of ensuring uninterrupted domestic gas supply.
The proposal was tabled by President Ranil Wickremesinghe, in his capacity as the Minister of Finance, Economic Stability and National Policies.
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka must protect the right to freedom of expression June 9, 2023
- Five-year-old child found dead with cut injuries from a construction site in Mulleriyawa June 9, 2023