Why has media conveniently omitted mentioning a news item that deserves world attention? Why has media not thought it fit to report the 31 child mass grave sites found inside the Canadian Indian Residential School grounds and why is Canada silent on what happened to the 50,000 missing children from schools run by the United Church of Canada? Why has the media not condemned the action and demanded why the Canadian Judicial System refused to give the native Indians court time? Why has the media not highlighted this important aspect in the light of Canada promoting itself as a beacon of human rights values? Why did the international papers chose to omit from breaking news the declaration by the Brussels international court that Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Catholic Pope Joseph Ratziner and 37 other elites were guilty of crimes against humanity?
UNACCOUNTED : 50,000 missing children – 31 mass grave sites and Canada is preaching human rights
Why have no human rights champions the angels fighting for people’s rights questioned what happened to 10 indigent children of the Canadian Kamloops Indian Residential School who went on a picnic on 10th Oct 1964 with Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip and did not return.
These 10 join a list of 50,000 other missing children from 80 Indian residential schools that had been run by the Canadian Government and the United Church of Canada.
Known as the ‘Canadian Holocaust’ Canada cannot escape or hide from questions that surround the whereabouts of 150,000 Native Canadian children who had been forcibly removed from their homes and kept in church-administered residential schools between 1864 and 1984.
In 1907, the Medical Inspector for the Department of Indian Affairs reported that the residential school students were deliberately infected with tuberculosis. Mortality rate went from 40% in 1907 to 75% by 1919. Those that survived had to endure physical abuse, sexual abuse and forced sterilization. Some children became guinea pigs for CIA tests into mind control (refer Project MK-ULTRA). So Stephen Harper is no custodian of human rights when he conveniently defers taking action on these missing children and the inhuman abuse and human rights they suffered. It is absurd for Stephen Harper to claim to withdraw funding for the Commonwealth when he has skeletons in his backyard – at the Canadian Mohawk Residential School where 31 mass grave sites were uncovered by a team of archeologists of 50,000 missing children. A member of the Anglican Church office in Toronto claims that efforts to expose the child mass grave sites of the 50,000 missing children were blocked by ‘orders from London’ and representatives of the Queen in Ontario. http://itccs.org/tag/rev-kevin-annett/page/7/ Why has this not received mainstream media attention?
Serving arrest warrants to the Queen of England
On February 25th, 2013 arrest warrants were served. Catholic Pope Joseph Ratzinger immediately resigned from office. David Compan served Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip’s arrest warrants and he was arrested and drugged. He can be lucky he is alive. The 2 who had witnessed the 10 children leave with Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are said to have died mysteriously. Harry Wilson died of brain injury in 2012 just before giving evidence against the Queen while the other is said to have committed suicide.
Why has the media not reported the human rights violation to David Compan when he was arrested twice without charges and drugged along with his wife and put into prison for a month at the London Park Royal Mental Health Centre? Why has Navi Pillay the UN Human Rights head not issued a single statement on this travesty of justice?
His crime? He doesn’t know as this video of his arrest verified: www.itccs.org
Taking crimes to court
When the Canadian judicial system refused native Indians court time, Kevin Annett of the International Tribunal into Church and State took the case to a Brussels court.
On Easter, April 20, 2014, ceremonies in Rome, London, Maastricht and at the key energy centers of the earth proclaimed and invoked the spiritual disestablishment of the church of Rome and the entity governing it. The Maastricht Proclamation was made by Rev. Kevin Annett at the oldest catholic church outside of Italy. The binding De Jure Annulment and Emancipation Order by The International Common Law Court of Justice and The Covenant of Free Congregational Christians can be read on http://iclcj.com/?tag=itccs
The International Tribunal into the crimes of the Church and State was established on 15 June 2010 (refer www.itccs.org). Counties affiliated to the Tribunal include USA, South Africa, Spain, Portugal, England, Ireland and 26 other nations. http://itccs.org/countries-affiliated-with-the-international-tribunal/
The ITCCS was formed with two common objectives : uniting all those harmed by church and state, and to stop the crimes of these institutions, especially those inflicted on children, human liberties, and planet Earth.
The Tribunal is convened as a lawfully recognized Tribunal of Conscience. On February 25, 2013, the Common Law Court named and indicted thirty defendants for perpetrating or concealing Genocide in Canada against indigenous people. These defendants included then-Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, former Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, Elizabeth Windsor “Queen of England”, David Cameron and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.
- Court sessions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvhfXAd08TE / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPKFk_L7y9g
- Verdict & sentence : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ormOIlOi4Vc
- Authorizations and Endorsements of ITCCS/Kevin Annett by indigenous eyewitnesses – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IylfBxm3sMg
- Papal and Crown Officers Ordered to Stand Down by Court – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlsEm2hvXRk
- The public communiqué issued by the International Tribunal in March 2014 highlighted the following points:
- The Trial of Pope Francis, the Jesuits and the Anglicans to commence April 7 with Opening Presentation by the Prosecutor’s Office
- Children’s remains and records ordered destroyed by Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, acting for Queen Elizabeth – Mass graves of trafficked children are identified in Canada, Holland and the United States, and are linked to the Ninth Circle sacrificial cult.
- Jorge Bergoglio (aka “Pope Francis”), Adolfo Pachon (Jesuit Superior General) and Justin Welby (Archbishop of Canterbury) will stand trial in absentia on Monday, April 7 after refusing to challenge or deny the criminal charges made against them in the Trial Division of the Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels.
- Prosecutor’s Office will commence its case against these three chief defendants on that day and will present evidence linking them to the trafficking, torture and death of children, and to the concealment of these crimes.
- The NINTH CIRCLE is globally based and centuries old, operating at Roman Catholic cathedrals in Montreal, New York, Rome, London and dozens of other locations, including at protected forest groves in America, Canada, France and Holland. It routinely utilizes children taken from Catholic orphanages, adoption agencies, hospitals and schools.
Office of the Chief Prosecutor (OCP) evidence include:
- evidence linking the defendants with the operation and protection of a global child trafficking network involving the routine and systematic kidnapping, rape, torture and sacrificial murder of newborn infants and children up to age fourteen.
- The documented ring known as the NINTH CIRCLE involving the defendants and former Popes JOHN PAUL II and BENEDICT is one manifestation of this network. The CIRCLE operates according to a canon law statute designated as THE MAGISTERIAL PRIVILEGE, which is filed within the sealed archives of the Vatican library.
- OCP has documented one such operation at the former Church of England / Jesuit run MOHAWK INDIAN RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. The routine rape, torture and sacrificial killing of aboriginal children associated with the Mohawk Confederacy began with the opening of this facility in 1832 and continues to the present day in sub-basement vaults.
- Former Anglican church researcher LEONA MOSES has also confirmed these facts personally to Kevin Annett and Mohawk elder Cheryl Squire at a private interview in October 2011. (see the evidence from ICLCJ case 0022513-001, Genocide in Canada, at www.itccs.org, and attached youtube links)
- Primary defendant WELBY, acting as Archbishop of Canterbury and under the direction of convicted felon ELIZABETH WINDSOR (aka “Queen of England”), ordered the destruction of these archives and any forensic remains of the murdered children in January of 2012, in a private communique to Anglican Primate Fred Hiltz in Toronto. WELBY’s order was prompted in part by ELIZABETH WINDSOR’S direct involvement in the kidnapping and death of aboriginal children in Canada and the regular participation of Royal Family members in NINTH CIRCLE rituals at the Mohawk school in Brantford. http://itccs.org/tag/queen-of-england/
The defendants had neither responded nor refuted the evidence.
All of the defendants were found guilty of criminal conspiracy and Genocide, and were sentenced in absentia to 25 years in prison and the forfeit of all the wealth and property of their estates and institutions. Citizen arrest warrants were issued.
On August 4, 2013, the Vatican and Crown of England were declared to be transnational criminal bodies under international law, and were lawfully disestablished.
ITCCS plans to convene more common law courts. Already child abuse victims from 21 countries have been included. Two witnesses have named former Catholic Pope Ratzinger as present when children were murdered in Satanic rites. The present Catholic Pope Francis Bergoglio has been accused by victims of Argentine’s ‘Dirty War’ for involvement in child sex abuse ring at the Vatican.
A Vatican cover-up of an estimated 9million victims of Catholic priest sex abuse demands global action and seeks to question why human rights charlatans are silent.
Whatever arguments are brought to showcase the validity of the judgments the facts and evidence placed before the public must merit global attention. In particular the discovery of 31 mass grave sites and the missing 50,000 children and the fact that they had been mentally and physically abused by the Church with the knowledge of the Canadian and British Governments and intelligence agencies of Canada, UK and even the US who had used the children as guineapigs for mind control experiments.
Therefore, we need to take these violations as basis to question Canada, Britain and the Church for they have a knack of pointing fingers accusing nations of human rights violations when their crimes appear to be hidden from the global public. It is long overdue for Canada and in particular Stephen Harper to come clean on what he proposes to do about the 31mass graves and the 50,000 missing children.
– by Shenali D Waduge